So we don’t mess around with your data at bootcampdeals.
Don’t worry – we won’t inundate you with advertising or sell your details to anyone else. But when you submit an enquiry to us we may record and retain certain personal data for future communications and marketing. We may also use it to find you and chat on various social media platforms.
We will not sell this information on or share with third parties but we may send their communications and relevant news to you via ourselves.
We endeavour to collect your information and handle it in accordance with Data Protection laws, in that it is :
- Obtained and processed fairly and lawfully and shall not be processed unless certain conditions are met.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Not to be kept for longer than is necessary for marketing and communication purposes.
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
- Kept secure from unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction.
- Not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, unless that country has equivalent levels of protection for personal data.
Notification of data held and processed
All enquiries made to bootcampdeals are entitled to :
- Ask what information we hold about them and why.
- Ask how to gain access to it.
- Be informed how to keep it up to date.
- Be informed what we are doing to comply with obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act.
- Any personal data which they hold is kept securely
- Personal information is not disclosed either orally or in writing or otherwise to any unauthorised third party.
Information that is already in the public domain is exempt from the 1998 Act.
You can at any time request for your information to be deleted from all held databases or just marketing databases or social media “friends/followers” and all our emarketing includes an automatic unsubscribe button to be transfered to our master suppression file for all future marketing.
If a booking has been made and your details transferred to the third party bootcamp operator you will need to also contact them to remove your details from their databases.