Have you heard of suspension training? Maybe TRX? Maybe you have used it on bootcamp? Wondering that it’s all about?
Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. It uses a suspension trainer, something you might recognise? It leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises.
Simply adjusting your body position can add or decrease resistance so you are totally in control of the workout.
And don’t be fooled – it is much harder and more tiring than it looks and builds incredible strength.
Why use it?
- It’s a fast, effective total-body workout
- Really can build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Can be used by anyone, of any size and fitness level
- Set it up wherever you want – home, gym, office, hotel, outside on a tree!
- You use your own bodyweight – its free!
We like this 15 minute core training workout